Monday, February 05, 2007

Welcome Back

Can I take this chance to apologise for the lack of updates to the blog over the last two months. I can blame technical problems, such as me forgetting the password to access the site, and also my laziness in not getting in contact with google to sort the issue out sooner.

Anyway, the blog will resume by giving a list of internet sites that go with each lesson you study in class, and seeing how much some of you got out of the Grand Canyon enquiry some additional research tasks which you can complete if you want to.

Please feel free to email me links to sites you find that are interesting and relevant to topics we have studied.

2 comments:

ShellBeanx said...

Ive just done my spearmans rank and mortgage rule on the Pc. Is it ok if over the holidays i try n get it all printed off? Then i will be back on track with my work. Ive done up to task 5 and will do more over the holidays.
Thankss masooo x

ShellBeanx said...

Ohh and it wont let me email you. think ive got the wrong e mail adress. thats why ive commented !! x